WFC2021 deadline to submit abstracts extended
The deadline to submit abstracts to the World Fisheries Congress 2021 (WFC2021) has been extended to 1 March 2021.
To be held in Adelaide from 20-24 September 2021, WFC2021 will be presented in a hybrid format allowing delegates to participate either in person or online.
Previously submitted abstracts remain valid, however all existing applicants will need to confirm they still wish to have their abstract considered by following the process below.
Applicants also have the opportunity to edit or withdraw their submission.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your work with global fisheries experts across research, industry and management sectors.
What do you need to do?
- Confirm your abstract – Log into your personal abstract portal. Go to the edit abstract tab, select edit, continue through the abstract section, accept terms and conditions and submit.
- Edit your abstract – this link will log you into your personal abstract portal and enable you to edit an existing abstract.
- Withdraw your abstract – Notify WFC2021 organisers via return email: email@example.com to withdraw your abstract.
- Submit a new abstract – new abstracts can be submitted via the WFC2021 website [www.wfc2021.com.au]
- Complete the survey – Please complete this short survey about your intended participation in the WFC2021 to assist with planning.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the WFC2021 International Program Committee and notification of acceptance / non-acceptance will be provided in May 2021.
Changes must be submitted by 1 March 2021.
Further information can be found at www.wfc2021.com.au.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The All Occassions Group on behalf of the World Fisheries Congress 2021