Submit abstracts by 15 February 2021
Don’t miss your chance to be part of World Fisheries Congress 2021 – abstract submissions are closing soon.
Abstracts of 350 words must follow the Abstract Submission Guidelines, under our four key themes:
- Sustainable Fisheries (Assessment, Regulation, Enforcement)
- Fish and Aquatic Ecosystems (Biodiversity, Conservation, Ecosystem Function, Integrated Management)
- Fisheries and Society (Contributions to Sustainable Development)
- Future of Fish and Fisheries (Innovations in Fisheries)
New topics have also been added to the program:
- COVID Impacts on Fisheries
- Conservation of Marine Fishes
- Conservation of Freshwater Fishes and Crayfishes
Abstract submissions close on 15 February 2021.
Information for existing applicants
Previously submitted abstracts remain valid. Please confirm, update or withdraw your original abstract proposal by 15 February 2021 via the abstract submission portal and complete a short survey about your intended participation in the program.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the WFC2021 International Program Committee and notification of acceptance/non-acceptance will be provided in May 2021.